Cropoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» July cybercrop this week at Scrap of Difference
About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm by Scrap of Difference

» Scrap of Difference Cybercrop this weekend
About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 am by Scrap of Difference

» New Crops For Melbourne Girls - South East Areas.
About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm by Beccaboo

» Administration.
About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:38 pm by Beccaboo

» Hello - I'm Bekki.
About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:52 am by Beccaboo

» About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.
About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm by Beccaboo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.

Go down

About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.   Empty About Cropoholics... and terms and conditions.

Post  Beccaboo Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi everyone

I started this site as i was finding it an annoyance that classes or retreats or crops i had heard about going on and then they were over before i got a chance to book. Why did everyone else know about them and i didnt? The scrapbooking industry relies heavily on the word of mouth and blogs but not everyone has access to these blogs.. most of the time you find out long after the event has been and gone.. so with this in mind, i created a site that will hopefully remedy that situation. If you would like to create your next event with us advertsing is free.

Here are our Rules, terms and conditions of use of this site.

1. All advertising is free.

2. All posts are to be made in relevant catergory - if not in right catergory, post will be removed.

3. All details are to be provided by poster including costs, dates, location and links to websites etc that handle payments (for now).

4. All responsibility for any mishaps that occur with sales and advertisments of posting will remain to the poster. We are strictly an advertising site. We do not incur any responsibility for problems a consumer may have with a store/operator - as all recourse shall be directed to the store/site /operator owner.

5. Extra advertising on scrapcalls is available for your event, please ask me or email scrapcalls - scrapcalls@yahoo.com.au

6. It is within my rights as forum administrator to remove and moderate all posts.
I will remove any that i deem to be considered inappropriate.

7. We ask all posters and members to please remember to be respectful and courteous to each other at all times, we want this forum to be a warm and inviting place.

8. If there are any problems with this site, posters, events etc.. please do not hesistate to pm me.

9. From time to time we will be running in conjunction with people who sign up to advertise on the site to offer specials and giveaways.

10. We hope you enjoy our site. It was built specifically for you to hopefully learn more about scrapbooking in your area and beyond.

Regards
Bekki.
Beccaboo
Beccaboo
Admin

https://cropoholics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum